Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk
This book contains valuable information that could save you $$$s or £££s in unnecessary publishing services.
Having gained significant experience of print-on-demand self-publishing by publishing his own books using Lulu.com and CreateSpace, and by offering publishing assistance services to other authors, Tony Loton shares his experience with you in this completely revised and updated second edition of...
BOOK PUBLISHING DIY
Packed full of tips, tricks, and real world experience, this book shows you how to:
* format your manuscript in Microsoft Word or another word processor.
* create a high quality book cover using Microsoft PowerPoint or a simple paint program.
* publish your book as a print-on-demand paperback using Lulu.com or CreateSpace.
* publish your book as an Amazon Kindle e-book.
* sell your print and e-book editions from your own web site or blog.
* sell your book via retail web sites including Amazon with an ISBN.
* take payment of your revenues and royalties.
* reach your target audience through effective marketing.
Comments on the first edition:
“self publishing made easy” “great intro to printing on demand”
“thorough, comprehensive and essential” “big help”
“useful book for starting self-publishing via POD ”
“exactly what I was looking for”
See reviews of the first edition on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (but don't forget to come back here).